Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 01:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernie hadn't even WANTED to attend this STUPID ball and all the STUPID dancing and formal rules and STUFF that the FRENCH PEOPLE wanted.... but her parents, after her suspension, had LECTURED HER TO DEATH about returning to school and 'being good' and 'following rules' and 'participating in a normal way.'

...So.

Here she was. The first year DIDN'T skip into the ballroom, she walked NORMALLY, and she had a bit of French FROWN on her face, and she was dressed very TIDILY in her uniform, except her hair, which was windblown as usual. She thought about dodging Professor Headman Trent when she saw him, but there were only TWO PEOPLE in the room so far so she felt like she HAD to say something.

"Sir," Bernie greeted the man with a VERY SERIOUS curtsy, and then she spun around and made her way to stand by a window and try to blend into the wall. OOh, a curtain... maybe she could hide behind that.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind