View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 11:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine yearned to hex the HeadCrazyMistress in her face but there were some issues with that: 1. She was still not in possession of her wand and 2. Her ability to cast certain destructive spells were poor. Ugh. Colour her frustrated. Perhaps these setbacks were a great thing because it would spoil their chances of getting off. Instead, she focused on Trent now. Fine, if an apology would help to soothe things over, she would do this. Claudine focused her usually strong gaze on the woman.

“The roses in the garden are always a pretty sight and for that reason, I would never want to destroy them. I apologise for my role in that today. I apologise for… everything else too.’’ She lowered her eyes. For the most part, her words were true. The Rose Garden happened to be a place at Beauxbatons she adored and she was sorry she had harmed some of the roses. The latter statement? One hundred percent empty words. No one needed to know that though. “Professor?’’ Her words were now directed to the CoMC professor. “I’m sorry for any trouble I may get you into for holding the lesson in the Garden.’’ Those were sincere words… even though de Nostredame had seen it fit to give her detention at the start of the year for something that was accidental.

Claudine was jolted to sit up straighter when Trent announced that Bernie was suspended. Analiese too but the Snakette was concerned about Bernie a lot more. “What? But Headmaster-’’ She was lost for words and resorted to making hand gestures which basically consisted of her hands outstretched and her palms facing upwards. It was her way of asking ‘HOW COULD YOU?’

A fine job she was doing of defending her friend.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺