Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 11:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

ROUND ONE: FAVOURITE ANTIHERO
A central character (protagonist) in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. Conventional heroic attributes are things like optimism, honesty, strength, confidence, courage, and virtue. Unconventional attributes are things like cynicism, deceit, frailty, insecurity, cowardice, and vice.

So after three days, voting has come to a close and we have ourselves four winners!

In third place, we have the wonderful sweetpinkpixie and her focus on Draco Malfoy being the antihero of this story:

We have a TIE for second place, with sweetpinkpixie and a heartbreaking look at the boy who had no choice:

As well as the talented Lissy Longbottom and her heartbreaking reminder of one of the most memorable words of the series:

Finally, in first place, we have the amazing, Lislchen and her reminder that Aragog might be an insect, but he is certainly no butterfly:

Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in this round! Whether it was through making one of the beautiful avvies or by voting for your favourites, your participation really means a lot to me. I’m still so giddy about the turnout like wow

Want to know who’s behind one of your other favourites? I’ve got your back! If you want to wear any of the creations, make sure to credit accordingly! ^^

SPOILER!!: You’re all winners in my eyes <3

Entry 01: Tegz
Entry 02: sweetpinkpixie
Entry 03: Lissy Longbottom
Entry 04: Lislchen
Entry 05: FearlessLeader19
Entry 06: Tegz
Entry 07: Lissy Longbottom
Entry 08: sweetpinkpixie
Entry 09: lazykitty
Entry 10: sweetpinkpixie
Entry 11: FearlessLeader19