Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
There was something about a completely silent library that caused one to startle when there was a noise or a voice all of a sudden. Especially when one was lost in their own thoughts and in silent awe of the place. So you best believe that she absolutely did startle.

Rylee yelped softly in surprise while also spinning around to see who had spoken to her. Both actions caused her to look somewhat like a broken spinning top that more wobbled to and fro rather than actually spin. A fellow lioness like herself. A light smile tugged at her lips upon seeing a familiar face and then there was a quiet laugh. No one that meant her any harm was here, least not right this very moment.

"I'm sure we could. Is there something specific you're wanting to look for?" Like how she was hopeful in finding a few new Herbology or Charms books.
Oops. She hadn't meant to startle. At all.

But fortunately, Rylee seemed to recover nicely from this initial reaction, something she supposed was a combination of athletic reflexes and familiarity. "Hey, sorry. Um, literally anything? What shouldn't we be looking for?" Like, she wasn't picky.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake