View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesha Amin View Post
Aesha almost immediately narrowed her eyes. She could only assume that the Hogwarts girl was trying to undermine her by speaking in French. Aesha's English was fine. "Ours is more expansive. Yours is quaint." She watched the girl curiously, almost feeling bad for assuming the worst.

"If you do not know your way around..." Then it wouldn't be necessary. Aesha could give herself a tour around the place. It would waste far too much time to be shown around by someone who had no understanding of the greenhouse they were in. She trusted herself to identify the various plants without any help.
She frowned a moment, of course, their garden was bigger, it was their permanent one. She looked at the girl feeling smaller than even her usual. Green eyes looking around their smaller one, "You should see our student greenhouse at Hogwarts. It's beautiful and has so many plants. My parents actually planted a plant that is still there." She thought about Jacob's Ladder and frowned more, would it still be there after they were gone this long?

"I've been in a few times, but still learning. Everything here is just so different." It was nice but frustrating. She wanted to be back at Hogwarts in the comfort of her dorm, her greenhouse, getting to have quidditch, but her thoughts went to Tad and her eyes tried to give way, but she pushed the tears back, "What is your favorite thing to do in a greenhouse?"

Trying to move back to plants and possibly her experiment she thought she'd ask how much the girl knew about it. "I'd like to do a crossbreed, but I can't figure out which one."