View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 01:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dorian! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

With his free hand deep inside of his robe pocket, Dorian gazed at the Slytherin, wondering what he had done that she was actually smiling right now. A small smile but still a smile. "I did not" He said. "I think it is because i was never minutes late just a few seconds after the door closed" he had lost some points though but that was a different story. Lost points for being a GOOD student. Something he was still salty about.

Long story short. Yes, it was because of all the drama that happened at Hogwarts that he had wanted to swich school and had his family not been broke he would have gone to Ilvermorny in a heartbeat. But now that he was actually in a different school than Hogwarts, it did not feel right. You don't know what you have until its gone, he guessed. "Yes, i am very tired of the school getting attacked every single year" he sighed and shook his head. "I guess it is exciting for some but all i wanted was to learn and graduate at the end of my seven years without having to be afraid of my life" another sigh.

Her next comment made him let out a short laugh. Yes, he had heard that Slytherin had taken the shortest straw. Was he feeling sorry? no, not at all. "I apologise for saying this but i was very glad that it wasn't my House who got chosen. What's it like other than small?" did they even have windows?

"I suggest checking the room with the floating candles out, it is truly a remarkable sight and it reminded me of the Great Hall at Hogwarts" For someone who had wanted to leave Hogwarts, he was pretty homesick to it.

"I don't know, i just went for a quick lo--" ok, he guessed he could walk back again as the girl was already walking to the end of the corridor. He put his notebook inside of his robe pocket and with his hands inside as well, the Head Boy followed. "Dorian Katharos" he said simply.

Claudine knew that meant that the Head Boy had lost House points for being late. Perhaps she should ask for a map to avoid this. Yes, she cared very much about the Slytherins winning the House Cup. At least, until she graduated. Now she looked at him in surprise. “Why didn’t you ever leave then? Surely your parents would want you to.’’ Though Claudine’s huge family got on her nerves at times, she was sure they wouldn’t want her to stay at Hogwarts for longer than necessary.

The Snakette cast him a sour look. “You’re lucky. There’s brooms in the entryway which is mostly dark, by the way. I’ve heard older Slytherins say that the common room is a lot smaller than what they’re used to at Hogwarts. Maybe the only good thing is that the sun shines through the windows.’’ You know what? Claudine figured that she should actually make a note of that suggestion. “Floating candle room,’’ she muttered as she quickly scribbled on her sketchpad. “Thanks. I will.’’

Okay, so he was following her. With or without him, Claudine was going to do this. “Nice to meet you, Dorian.’’ Claudine sort of meant it. “It must have taken very skilled magic to charm this corridor. Don’t you think?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺