View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 04:50 AM   #27 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
staffed shop #RainbowTruffles
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernie was still distraught --- DISTRAUGHT--- at the thought of her wand being killed, and she herself being even worse, EXPELLED, but she did peek through her hands at Claudine and allowed herself to be led over to the chairs. While the other kids told their side of things, Bernadette tried to wipe her nose on her sleeve as best she could and then tried to suck up the rest of her snot so that she'd be able to speak.

She did one last loud SNURRRRRF inhale of snot, and then looked up at Headman Professor Trent ONLY.

"I'M SORRY, sir," the first year declared shakily, her lip wobbling just slightly. "I'm new here and I was only tying to do what I thought was the right thing. I was trying to defend and h-h-hhelp my friend." By 'new here' Bernie meant both Beauxbatons and she also meant the wizarding world. This was an innocent Muggleborn girl who kept her wand in her boot most of the time; how could she be a serious threat to the Head of this school?!

She tilted her chin up a little more and nodded at Professor Notre Dame. "He didn't w-warn us about those gargoyles, so I think the one thought my W-W-WAND was a chew toy. I don't know what m-my wand did to the guardbird. But that's why it's B-BBROKEEN." And Bernie's blue eyes welled up again. Even though she was VERY pupset, she kind of hoped the animal birdog thing was OK as long as her wand would be OK too. That would be fair.

Her being sent home for this? TOTALLY UNFAIR STILL.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind