View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 01:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine was immediately flustered when Bernie broke into tears. You see, she didn’t know how to deal with anyone when they were crying. She winced and looked around helplessly at the others. Couldn’t they see that the Gryffindor required some comforting? No? Were they blind? Well then… she hesitantly reached out a hand to Bernie’s nearest shoulder and patted it once, twice. Her hand was quickly withdrawn before she focused on Trent.

He was right, was he not? It was best to deal with this calmly, something which she was a lot more than a few minutes ago while they were out on the grounds. “Come on, Bernie.’’ Claudine hoped her friend would listen and follow her to one of the seats. She herself needed no second invitation and she took up a seat.

And since this entire thing started because of her, it was only right for her to lead the explanation.

“It was an accident on my end, Headmaster,’’ the girl began quietly. She took the time to make sure her eyes were fixed on Trent’s. Her face was arranged to look sad. “We were out in the Rose Garden for CoMC and were given a spell to practice but the wand movement was so complicated… I’ve never had more trouble with one. While I was practicing, my wand slipped. I tried to reach it but missed. It fell, and a beam of light and hit some of the roses…’’ Claudine lowered her gaze tactfully to the table. “They caught on fire.’’

She let that sink in for a while before continuing. “I didn’t do it on purpose.’’ Claudine looked up again at Trent, this time her eyes glazing over with unshed tears. “The Headmistress had no right to manhandle me by grabbing me by the collar of my robes. Bernie and Annalise were only trying to help me when the gargoyles showed up. Cece… I’m not sure what happened because of all the chaos but I’m very sure she was also only trying to help in some way. It was during the encounter with the gargoyles that Bernie's wand broke.''

To end that performance, Claudine gave an almighty sniff.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺