View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 12:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Professor! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Yes. Oh yes, she would be punished.

His expression folded into a stoic one as his piercing blue eyes focused on examining the damage. Salvageable? But of course. Over the years Mathys had handled more severe destruction and often volunteered his time to the on-site repair team at the Kite Festival Cayeux-sur-Mer, but it always felt different when it was one of his creations that he was trusting out to his pupils.

"While I repair ziss I will contemplate a fitteeng detention for you," he said calmly despite his insides boiling. She could consider it compensation for the time he would have to put into the repairs. Time that could have been better suited elsewhere. "I will notify you of a time and place soon."

Claudine had been right.

The kite would be as good as new. She was inwardly happy about this because it really had been a pretty object; a good one to sketch as part of her collection of her adventures as a first year. Outwardly, her face remained frozen in an unsmiling expression…

Which quickly changed to confusion.

“But I was honest enough to bring it here to get it fixed,’’ she began, her outrage very well hidden. It was something she had to master given the fact that she lived with so many family members and the younger ones were constantly annoying her. “I’m just a first year and I haven’t yet mastered the charm that fixes things. So I… I needed an adult’s help.’’ Even though this hadn’t been her only intent of coming here to get things mended. At least now she was sure of one thing: she was no longer fascinated by this man. He was just a huge, muscled, pompous human being. “Doesn’t that count for something?’’ Claudine asked, her hands gesturing helplessly before her; her dark eyes wide and pleading. “It wasn’t something I could have controlled.’’

Would it be too much if she added some crocodile tears?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺