View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Giselle Desmarais
Other Characters
Bundimun

Her strides were swift but graceful as she made her way back to the castle. No doubt, she’d been sufficiently urgent in her patronus. She expected Malachi Trent would already be seated and waiting to put a proper end to the nonsense his students had started from the moment they arrived. When she agreed to let them stay, she was told no funny business. So far, they had proven to be quite problematic guests.

“Hurry, hurry.” She chided, displeased with the speed at which they walked.

The woman was APPALLED one (Analiese)thought to veer off and head to her common room first when she had been told to follow her to the Inquisitorial Hall but what could one expect from unruly children that raised their wands at those in authority? Giselle would be mentioning THAT as well.

Nudging the door open, a new fury ignited in her the moment she found the man inside. It was only made worse by the girl who entered after, the one who’d gone to her common room. “I want zhem on ze first carriage out of ‘ere, tonight.” She demanded. No time for pleasantries. These students were trying to upend the very structure of her school. Did they think these actions were okay? Is this what they learned at Hogwarts? Disgusting but not unexpected given who she was dealing with. “Zhey ‘ave no respect! Zhey ar’ careless! Zhey do not follow instructions. You ‘ould not believe ze height of dizrespect—no, maybe you ‘ould. It seemz a growing trend among your studentz.”

And half the time he became the complicit Headmaster who just let them. “I don’t want zhem here. Find anozer school ‘oo will take zhem. Send zhem home, I don’t care where zhey end up but it won’t be ‘ere. I don’t know ‘ow you let zhem run wild but not in zhis castle zhey won’t!”

As much of a struggle as it was, the woman managed not to yell. How long that would last was yet to be seen.