View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 12:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default CoMC Timeline
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

There were a list of places within Beauxbatons castle that Malachi wanted to be. The Inquisitorial Hall after receiving a SHRIEKING patronus (how, honestly how did one even conjure a patronus when in THAT much rage???) was not on that list. It wasn't in the same universe. It simply was the last place the man wanted to be on this once peaceful evening.

A cup of tea. That was all he'd wanted. He'd been sipping a fresh cup, his wife's baking laid out before him when he heard his name.....in that all too familiar voice.

The man barely managed to swallow before setting everything aside and making his way here. There hadn't been much in the way of details which naturally made him fear the worst. What he didn't understand was the mention of First Years.

First Years? Really? Statistically speaking, they were the least likely to have the Headmistress barking at him. Half of them were precious beans for Circe sake.

Rather than take a seat, the man stood by the seat he'd been shown would be his for the term. He would just...wait for them.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.