Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 10:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Wo0o0o0oWWWW. Is everything so fancy everywhere? Even the libraries, the most boring location in school, as deemed by his aunt, was a gorgeous nook in this castle.

Ilya's hair was regular blond today, which was boring but he was sure it'll make something funny sometime soon. He walked into the hall with his shoulder bag weighing down with four or five books. He had questions about transfiguration and he was going to give this a try and find out if he was, like, a super wizard. Maybe he just needed a trigger to unleash his true powers, y'know?? He's been thinking about this at length.

Bernie's hiding spot was not so sneaky because he found her. "Gernie!" That name suited her better. She was the perfect partner for this, to be honest, she was gullible and would help him with anything ~magical~. Ilya hurried over to her, struggling to keep his shoulder bag on his shoulder because wow did those book weigh like half his size. "I need your help. I'm embarking on a special project." He gave her the dramatic, IT IS A SECRET, wild look.
Bernadette nearly jumped when someone called out something like her name. "It's BERNIE," she corrected Ilya gently, starting to smile a bit anyway because look! She KNEW someone here! Ilya the NOT Elf! She didn't blame him for getting her name wrong, because of all the confusion from that time when they'd met on the train, and anyway. Here they were!

She gave his bag a poke, as though inviting him to plop it on the table, and studied his face (and hair) suspiciously. Hmmmmmmmmmm. It was blonde today... was it always blonde? Hmm. And the face, he had a C R A Z Y look on his face, and he was talking about a ~SPECIAL~ project, which obviously intrigued her!

"Okay," the brunette agreed easily, shrugging her shoulders and beaming at him. "What is it? What can I DO?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind