View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 03:34 PM   #88 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default #ketchup and #exit :P
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernadette was fine, she was FINE, not a scratch on her. She was more worried about her wand than anything, but it was tucked under her bum and she was NOT giving it away to ANYONE, professors included. "I'M FINE," she shouted across to Lucas, finally peeking between her hands to see if HE was okay too.

Oh, he looked like he was being sniffed by a FRIENDLY dogbird. They came in friendly?! Why couldn't she have gotten a friendly one? Bernie only got the DEVILBIRD. Not fair!! Bernie slowly pulled her hands down from her eyes to watch the chaos coming to a slow end in front of her. She remained stationary as the rest of her friends and classmates teamed up and were okay, after all. Phoebe didn't get attacked, Claudine was being LET GO finally, and Cece... oh thank goodness, Cece hadn't been mauled!

"Whewwwww," Bernie sighed, deciding she could stand up and cradle her wand properly now. Now that she wasn't all panicked, she could see that it was in poor condition. It was... it was splintered! She couldn't even hold it right because of the MAHOGANY damage!

The sight of her wand was making Bernie tear up a little, honestly. She had really, really, REALLY liked her wand. It has been beautiful, and perfect, and made JUST FOR HER. And now it was injured?! "I need a wand doctor," the first year mumbled pathetically, not even CARING that she was in trouble with the Headmaster AND the Headmistress AND the Creature Professor AND whomever else. She trodged over to her bag and slung it on her shoulder, careful not to nick the wand in her hand, and solemnly began the trek up to the castle behind the Headmistress.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind