View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 02:17 PM   #85 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

"Oh!" The first year gasped as the gargoyle that had been coming after them skidded right into the rose bushes, causing additional damage to the headmistress's garden. THAT was NOT GOOD! PLUS there was the fact that she hoped the gargoyle hadn't been hurt, though its hefty body could SURELY take on some bushes. The thorns, though...would THEY hurt it? She hoped not. Just LOOK at the other ones. They were...just like dogs. They COULD be mean, but they ALSO wanted to be loved. They were like Slytherins! Awww!

Speaking of Slytherins...

"I think it'll be okay now," She offered quietly, noting that Phoebe was trying to pet one of the creatures now. She wasn't sure that was even allowed, but under different circumstances, she really would've wanted to try, TOO. "You think I'll be expelled?" She looked up at Kaiser with big, worried eyes and chewed her lip. "I really was only trying to help." And now the headmistress HATED them, she'd gone and disappointed a professor she ACTUALLY liked and their OWN headmaster was going to be SO, SO, SO angry with her.

This. was. the. END.