View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 08:04 AM   #84 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
So apparently dropping her wand wasn't the best way to convince the gargoyle that she wasn't dangerous. Phoebe eeped quietly and considered which way to run at Bernie's suggestion. And then this ABSOLUTE HERO OF A HUMAN stepped in front of her, and Phoebe immediately latched onto his arm.
"Maybe we can play dead. Or run. Please don't get horribly disfigured on my account. I can't live with the guilt." All of that was said in one breath, and she tugged gently on his arm to encourage the running plan.
Cole was eyeing the oncoming flying gargoyle bird when felt how Phoebe latched onto his arm like he was a life buoy in a rough sea. Maybe they should tail it out there though, it seemed like a very good plan right about now. With Phoebe gently tugging on his arm Cole started to move backwards not being able to take his eyes from the incoming creature. Oh dear why did he so far this year always seem to end up in situations of drama? First the throwing up at the feast, then he quacked like a duck and now he was trying to save a girl from being bird food. Stealing a glance in Phoebe's direction he agreed in a shout "Let's run for cover Phoebe!"

SPOILER!!: Creepy purring gargoyle + Phoebe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARGOYLES! View Post
The other that had been charging at the menacing little blonde suddenly came to a skid and a stop when another boy, defenseless, stood in front of her. Snarling and shaking some grass and dirt off from between its toes, the gargoyle paced in front of the pair and sniff...sniff...sniiiiiiiiiffed the air before letting out a deep rumble from its throat. Was the gargoyle...purring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Oh, the gargoyle was like a PUPPY at heart, wasn't it? Phoebe let go of her HEROIC HERO (Cole) and immediately tried to inch around him to where the beast was laying on his back and... purring? So maybe more like a kitten.
"Can I pet him, please? Professor?" Maybe it was all mayhem and disaster and the Headmistress was telling them to STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE, but this was Care of Magical Creatures. And this was a creature who desperately needed her care in the form of belly scritchy scratches.

Before Cole and Phoebe had managed to flee a safe distance away, the incoming bird skidded to stop in front of them snarling, sniffing the air and then letting out a deeeeeeeeeep rumble from it's throat. It amazedly sounded like the big gargoyle was actually as miraculous as it may seem was purring like a better house cat. Astounded Cole felt how Phoebe was trying to inch around him to get a better look at the bird which made him latch on harder to her arm but he wasn't ungentle. Looking over at her he shook his head vigorously as Cole cautioned. "That's a very bad idea Phoebe. Don't go any closer, for all you know the bird can be purring to lure you closer before it attacks. I don't want you to get disfigured either. Please stay behind me Phoebe..." It felt like the right place to say the words back that she had thrown at him earlier.