Thread: Dance Studio
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 03:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Missa wouldn't have minded being alone - but company was nice, especially when it wasn't other French kids and actually one of her own. She smiled at the Ravenclaw prefect before looking around, "I think that's what we are looking for" she mused, before walking over to the music player on the desk.

"What do you feel like dancing to?" she asked, before turning her head to the next interruption. Well, of course.

"You can stay too if you like and dance with us, Beezley" she offered, while still tinkering with the music player.
Nettie grinned at Missa. She hadn't been intending on doing dancing, so much as just checking out the room - but after all, it WAS a dance studio. Might as well DANCE in the studio!

"Anything! Whatever you want!" she told her with a smile as Beezley joined them, and Missa graciously offered to let the elf dance with them. Nettie's heart practically melted at how Beezley seemed excited to dance - an offer she probably never got. "Of course Beezley! It'll be fun! Come here," she offered, waving the elf to come join them by the music.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid