View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 03:11 AM   #83 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

OH. MY. MERLIN.

Chaos had completely overtaken the class. Nettie had barely even had time to register the fact that one of the rosebushes that the Headmistresses was apparently VERY attached to had completely burst in to flames - because the next second, FLYING THINGS were attacking the first years and breaking wands and WHAT. DID. SHE. DO!? As a prefect, she had to do...something! But where did she even start?

This lesson had all been too much for Nettie. She had NOT signed up for verbal abuse from Beauxbatons professors, and she certainly had not signed up for gargoyles attacking them for absolutely no reason!

"Everyone please stop attacking them! Like the Professor said, it'll only make them angry!" she called out, although her efforts didn't seem to yield any results whatsoever. A few moments later, though, things started to calm down just a bit - the one gargoyle was now laying on its back, acting like a puppy who wanted a belly rub, and another was struggling nearby to get out of a rose bush that was currently attacking it. Despite the fact that the gargoyles had been out for blood a few seconds earlier, Nettie couldn't sit there and let it keep getting attacked by the bushes!

She wasn't about to risk another point loss by using her wand, and since she'd cast that handy protection spell earlier, getting the gargoyle out of the bush as it continued to thrash shouldn't be THAT difficult. She bent down and reached down to the gargoyle, ignoring the flying branches and taking care to keep her face away from any thorns. "Come here, boy! Come here, I'll help you out!" she cried out to it.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid