Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 01:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Yeah...there really was no point in covering his mouth at this point. He knew that she knew what he was doing beneath them, but there was also a bit of self preservation going on inside his head. Just because she knew didn't mean that everyone else knew that he was looking particularly sappy and pleased with himself. She could consider it more exclusive rights to him.

"I did," nods, still very casual. "The blank puzzle itself I found laying around in storage covered in a bit of dust." Not a lie if you were simply withholding details. He glanced up at her, giving her a bit of a cautionary look that say 'please do not make me regret doing this', but really he was just happy that she looked so happy. That was the whole point of this anyway, even if it was at the expense of himself a little.

He was still in disbelief that he had actually gone through with this whole idea, though regret was soon seeping into his stomach as she began carefully turning the puzzle over to reveal the other side.

If she absolutely hated it...he would say it was all grandpa's fault because he had just wanted to be simple and straightforward without the embarrassing play on words.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes