View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 02:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesha Amin View Post
Like her Headmistress, Aesha, too, had a distaste for their long-term guests. They were nosy, quick to blame, lacked any sense of sophistication, and their accents were utterly atrocious. This visit into the Hogwarts' greenhouse was only meant to be a quick snoop. A quick compari--

"Bonjour," she gave the girl a look up and down. She was far too happy. Something was off. "No, I am simply browsing." It wasn't any of her business, anyway. See? They were all nosy. Though... Perhaps she could be of use. "Could you show me around?"
Coming from Germany and having many friends that attended this school before ever stepping foot in it Chloe was comfortable with the accents she heard and she hadn't been thinking when she said hello instead of Bonjour, but that really wasn't something she dwelled on. She knew her friends were nice and assumed they all were. In all honesty, she almost had thought about coming here at one point and could have easily. Trying to not be a horrible guest she switched to French even though she wasn't as fluent in it as she was English and German, "Oh, is it different from yours?" Chloe glanced around and instantly wanted to compare the two, maybe hers would give her some inspiration, but she wanted to have a tour of theirs.

"Well sure I can give you a..." how would you say tour? She thought a moment for the word and then went back to English, "Sorry, I know some words, my family speaks French, but I don't know all." SHe had family that spoke Spanish as well and she had no clue any of that, though she did want to learn. "Anyway I can if you want me to. I mean I'm just getting used to it all myself." Not that the area was all that big or many things were in it yet. She looked around not sure where the girl wanted to start.

"These are the work areas and cubbies, you probably have a much bigger greenhouse." She was a bit jealous of that thought.