Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 11:14 AM   #74 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Malachi cringed internally at the sudden, shrill call of his name by Desmarais. It hadn't escaped him that the blame was already falling on his students, nor had it that she was waiting for something to be done. How often was he going to need to say he was tired? To think this was only the start of what he was sure was going to be a long term.

"Everyo--QUACK!" What a time to be a duck man. "Everyone! If you're--QUACK--if you need--QUACK!! Go with Professor Beryl." Just...just go. Sentences would clearly not be a thing.

"Those unaffe--QUACK--cted, please head back--QUACK--to the castle."

There was no proof pointing in any particular direction. He quite thought all the unpleasantness could be saved until they had definitive evidence.

"Headmistress." He looked to her, calm as he could manage to be. There was no point in them both yelling. "Have a quick--QUACK--talk with your--QUACK QUACK--students. Just a brush up--QUACK--on the rules. I'll--QUACK--do the same with mine. They may--QUACK--have just forgotten themselves over the long--QUACK--summer." Whether the "they" was his own students or hers was left up to interpretation, but the man wasn't yet willing to believe it was the doing of his own.

It couldn't be. "If you'll--QUACK--excuse me." He bowed his head then headed off after the Healer.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.