Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 04:54 AM   #73 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
Noble had given Kaiser a pointed look at that greeting, before turning his attentions back to Eiji. "As long as it is gone by dinnertime, I'll consider the matter closed." So hopefully the boy would find time to either finish brewing the bruise paste, or go via the infirmary before then. If he hadn't, then he'd been warned.

His gaze swept over the gathered students as the Headmistress made her announcements, lips pursed at the mention of the ball. He had no problem with the ball itself - such an event seemed fitting in their opulent surroundings - but in his opinion, hosting it on Valentine's Day was almost as ridiculous Schmoe looked with that band around his head. It was asking for PDA, and sneaky love potions hidden in food and dr-

A variety of quacking noises soon broke through his grumbling inner monologue.

On initial assessment, he'd thought it was a prank charm. But with the sheer prevalence of the effect, Noble's face soon turned sour. It rather seemed like the water had been tampered with.

With a grumble, he pulled some empty vials from his robes and proceeded to take a sample from each of the water coolers. The last vial he gently swirled around, before holding it up to the light and examining it more closely. The transparency narrowed the list of possible agents somewhat, but he wouldn't be able to make any conclusions until he'd tested them in the lab.

He moved towards the Heads, pausing next to Malachi. "I suggest we move those afflicted to the infirmary," he said with a glance toward Beryl. "Assuming it's just a prank, the quacking may well wear off within the hour...but in case of more...er...adverse reactions, I think it's best I go run some tests."

He could trust his Prefects to direct the Hufflepuffs in his stead.
"Goodness." Carmine remarked, relatively calmly considering all the quacking going on. She exchanged a look with Noble and nodded. "I'll dose them with a basic untransfiguration potion, and we will see if that does the trick. I'll send a runner to you if not." Just another day of working with children, really.

"Come along then, everyone who needs help." It was not lost on her, that if they followed along in a line, it would be rather like a mother duck with her ducklings all in a row. Quite a sight, she was sure.

With that thought, the healer lead the way to the infirmary.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you