Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 02:37 AM   #96 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Kaiser!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

"Just barely," Nettie responded when he pointed out her first attempt had hit the target, but she was still grinning all the same. This was a clever activity, she had to admit. As long as Kaiser didn't take her eye out, she was happy, and while she couldn't imagine a situation that would require her to do this any time soon, it was a fun activity that took her mind of OWL stress for a few moments.

It was time to wrap up, but she smiled at Kaiser and nodded. "Yeah, one more go. Nice job!" she added, commenting on his last attempt that had hit the target this time. She doubted she would get a bullseye but one more try couldn't hurt, yeah? She set up her dart and took a few steps back in preparation.

"Alarte Ascendare!" she exclaimed, taking her wand and flicking it upwards once again. The dart shot up towards the ceiling and...completely missed the target by almost a foot. Oops.

Well, it was the effort that really mattered, right?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid