Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 08:02 PM   #91 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default time to wrap it up!
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
WAIT. "We're magically throwing darts up into the air? I mean... they're pointy on the end." Phoebe hadn't even been able to get her bean bag into the air, and that would break a nose if it hit someone coming down on the flip side. A pointy dart could take out an eye.

BUT GRYFFINDORS ARE RIDE OR DIE. "Get that dart right in the center, Cece. I'm going to rely on your extra special strength to help us win." Personally, Phoebe wasn't sure she could even get a dart in the air, but whatever. "Alarate Ascendare." Her dart flipped over. "OH COME ON, YOU POINTED JERK."
Uh... yeah. Was she complaining? Was she even talking to him? If she got stabbed with her own dart, that was kind of her own fault. He was just here to make sure people LEARNED stuff and didn't die.

SPOILER!!: Bernadette and the Apple Shenanigans
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
No need to try?! "Oh Blaaaaaaaaaaaake," Bernadette dragged his name out with a sigh at the end of it. "Where's your sense of adventure?" She shook her head with a knowing smirk, which was aimed for Claudine, who was CLEARLY more Gryffindor than Slytherin in this instance. Bernie heard the thinly veiled threat Claudine murmured to her housemate, and she LIKED IT. Her smile only widened.

She WOULD go first, but Bernie knew Claudine was up to the challenge, see. There she went, zooooooooooming the apple up, up, UP, UP! Oooh, almost to the target! Anddddddddd here it came down again, picking up speed as it dropped toward Blake's head.

"Watch out," she muttered, giving him a playful but forceful shove out of the way of the apple. Hopefully it would hit the ground and SPLATTER! Which would look SO COOL!

Bernie took her eyes off the apple for a second because the professor was talking, and TOTALLY not noticing them, and he was telling them to use DARTS! HUZZAH! She caught the box that was floating toward them and turned back to her group.

"LOOK, Blake, DARTS!" Darts which were sharp and pointy and WAY more dangerous than mere APPLES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Looking at Claudine he replied. "I'm no rat!", he felt a little offended at this, I mean.. yeah he was snake according to the sorting hat .... but no rate. Then Blake felt a slight shove lost his balance, fell hard on his butt onto the ground and the apple turned straight into apple sauce between his legs, splattering his face with apple. "HEYY!!!!!" He shouted louder than intended. Returning his voice to normal level he turned his eye back to Bernadette "Are you out of your mind!! That could have hit me in the head!" He stood up rubbing his rump a little. No major damage other than a bruised ego.

And then she had darts... Blake's face was drained of all color. "I'm out ... you nearly killed me with that stupid apple... I will not stand here and have you launch darts at me ... nope." Blake made toward his back pack... stood for a moment, turned around and pointed his wand at one off the darts. Blake hoped is anger would help and not make him look dumb. "Alarte Ascendare" He spoke firming and confidentiality and watched as the dart soared and stuck straight into the target on the ceiling ... not a bulls eye ... but good enough. Feeling a little smug he turned toward the girls again.

Listen, Piers didn't care about first year drama, which was why he paid no attention to the little feud happening in this group of firsties. He did, however, care about the floor getting sticky because this floor did not belong to them, but prissy little french people who probably didn't want their shoes to get sticky. So he only paid attention to this group, particularly the main troublemaker, when the apple took flight... and then splattered all over the floor.

"Bernadette," the professor said, giving the girl a LOOK as he neared her group. "You're going to stay after class and clean this up. And if you don't do a good job, I'll have you polishing quills in my very boring office this weekend." Didn't that sound fun. "Consider this your one and only warning." He didn't LIKE being a meanie, but he would be if she continued her shenanigans.

After being a party pooper, Piers turned to the rest of the class who, for the most part, was doing a fine job at throwing darts up at the ceiling. No one had gotten hurt either, which was a plus. "Alright everyone!" Piers shouted above the murmur of the class. "Give it a couple more tries and then clean up your stations. You are dismissed once you've got your darts and your bean bags back in the boxes. Next time I see you I want a 500 word essay on the importance of spell accuracy." Their FAVORITE homework, he knew it. ESSAYS.

OOC: Thank you ALL for coming to my lesson! I hope you had fun. This thread will stay open for another 8 hours or so, so feel free to catch up and wrap up your posts until then! See you next time!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise