Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 08:54 PM   #84 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

SPOILER!!: bahahahapartners
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“Maybe he doesn’t have one?’’ Claudine suggested, speaking as though Blake weren’t there. But she liked Bernie; she wasn’t afraid to be wild, that Gryffindor. She watched the apple head for Blake and thought that Blake stood a very great chance of it smacking him gloriously if it hadn’t been for Bernie.

But then, Claudine too was distracted for her Head of House was handing out a box of darts to each group. “He trusts us with these?’’ she asked in disbelief. “Who knows what mischief we could get up to?’’ A smirk was thrown in Blake’s direction but it meant nothing; he earlier threat would be enough to keep the boy from squealing on them. Well, it should be... for his sake.

“I’ll go first.’’ Claudine took a dart. “Alarte Ascendare.’’ She focused as the wand movement was done, for a moment it was all concentration on the dart, then the target. What happened was that her dart made it to the target but it was far, very far from the center where the bulls-eye would be.

It just stuck pitifully there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
SPOILER!!: sorry for the delay!!! but totally loving this

Looking at Claudine he replied. "I'm no rat!", he felt a little offended at this, I mean.. yeah he was snake according to the sorting hat .... but no rate. Then Blake felt a slight shove lost his balance, fell hard on his butt onto the ground and the apple turned straight into apple sauce between his legs, splattering his face with apple. "HEYY!!!!!" He shouted louder than intended. Returning his voice to normal level he turned his eye back to Bernadette "Are you out of your mind!! That could have hit me in the head!" He stood up rubbing his rump a little. No major damage other than a bruised ego.

And then she had darts... Blake's face was drained of all color. "I'm out ... you nearly killed me with that stupid apple... I will not stand here and have you launch darts at me ... nope." Blake made toward his back pack... stood for a moment, turned around and pointed his wand at one off the darts. Blake hoped is anger would help and not make him look dumb. "Alarte Ascendare" He spoke firming and confidentiality and watched as the dart soared and stuck straight into the target on the ceiling ... not a bulls eye ... but good enough. Feeling a little smug he turned toward the girls again.

Ooooh, shots fired! Bernie's smile was certainly looking more like a smirk as Claudine had firmly joined her camp. "Right?" She replied to the courageous Slytherin, side-eying Blake just a little as they carried on without his support. "This could DEFINITELY be fun." And dangerous. But what was fun without a little danger, huh? This was CHARMS CLASS, not Child's Play 101.

She watched in appreciation as Claudine sent a dart straight up in the air. "Niiiiiiiice," Bernie cheered her on. Oh, NOW the boy-who-cried-professor wanted to speak to them? She shifted her eyes from the ceiling to his position on the floor as he shouted at them. "Posh tosh, you're fine." Bernadette would have offered him a hand up, but he erm, had apple on his face, and REALLY didn't look happy about it. Plus he got up too quickly for her to react, really. "Anyone know the vanishing charm?" she joked, eying the floor applesauce that could become QUITE slippery...

Eh, not her problem. The apple fell on Blake, so he had to clean that up. And look at him now, being a big B A B Y about the applesauce. She shrugged as he pretended to storm off, grabbing a dart for herself and preparing to launch it toward the ceiling. She looked up at her intended target just in time to see Blake successfully stick one in. "Well well... look who decided to join our group, Claudine? Guess we're not so far out of our mind after all..."

And now it was her turn. "Alarte Ascendare," she cast confidently, imagining the dart sticking into the ceiling as she cast it. Bernie watched as it successfully followed the path she had envisioned, zooming up... up... UP! And STRAIGHT into the middle of Blake's dart, essentially splitting his in half. "Bahahaha," the Gryffindor laughed and pointed. "Look, Blake, how's THAT for adventure?!" She was Robin Hood and he was the Sheriff of Sherwood, for sure.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind