View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I'm so sorry this took me forever ;___;
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

As the candles floated past, Nettie reached out to touch them lightly, almost like she was expecting them to be made of something other than gold and wax. They were just so...magical. Almost unearthly. Yes, they were in a magical school, just as they had been the last four years, but something about this room was just so much more serene than anything she'd experienced at Hogwarts. It was really peaceful in here, honestly.

Which was why when she heard Eiji's voice in the corner, she was a bit shocked at first. This hardly seemed like his scene - but then again, it seemed like something was...different about him this term. She'd witnessed him do a LOT of things she never would have thought possible of him last term. Hugging first years. Doing yoga in the rose garden. Or maybe they were both just growing up and expanding their horizons. They WERE more than half way done with their primary education, after all. Change was inevitable.

Lost in her thoughts for a second, she blinked and then smiled at him when she realized she hadn't said anything yet in response to him. "I think they're charmed to not harm you," she said, although she had literally zero evidence to support this theory other than her assumption that there HAD to be some sort of safety charms in place with this many open flames around.

"Your eye looks better," she noted. She'd have to be blind to not see it in class, although she'd been nice enough to not mention it up until this point. "I never got a chance to ask what happened," she added with a small smirk. Whatever it was, he probably deserved it. Hehe.
He had a perfectly good explanation for hugging first years, family would alway be an exception, and the yoga...well...he had been under the impression that it was mandatory and thus showed up. Though it would be amusing for him to know that she thought he was evolving, or whatever. To him, well, he felt as though he were closing himself off even more than other terms. Being here had that effect on him.

"Would be the smart thing to do," he nodded, hands slipping into his pockets as he strolled closer to one of them and ducked out of the way of another.

His jaw set a little when she mentioned the eye, but made it a point not to reach up and touch it or otherwise draw more attention to it. "I brew a very effective bruise paste," he shrugged off dismissively, pointedly not acknowledging her follow up question. It didn't really matter what happened and he wasn't about to divulge into that with anyone. "So...what are you doing in here? Divination homework? Isn't there some form of it where you use melting wax?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes