View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 12:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Hm?

Trent glanced over at the first year, easily overlooking her little fumble. What was he looking at? “Well. You, I suppose.” Now that she’d spoken up and caught his attention. “Don’t wander around for too long. If you get lost after curfew, it’s a whole problem in itself.” Still quite a bit of time but the man was aware of where they were. A corridor that led nowhere. Chances were, she could’ve been as lost as him. Lost was fine when there were still plenty of hours in the day...which....if you listened to these windows there were....but the rest of the castle knew better.

“What brings you all the way out here?”

Was this all the way out anywhere? Where was this? Did he expect her to have answers? Not really. First years. Bless them. Precious little beans, most of them, but not particularly useful. Most, he found, didn’t gain any real use until around their 3rd or 4th year.
Oh, ha ha. Ha. The professormaster had made a joke, of sorts. Bernadette beamed at that one, not just because he was THE headprofessor but because she liked dad jokes, like that one.

"I'm not lost, sir," she answered truthfully, wondering if she should pull the spare bit of parchment she had in her pocket out to show him. Hmm... not yet. She had to figure out more about this Masterprofessor first. "I have plenty of time to get back to Papillon House before curfew!"

But back to his question, about all the way out here. It was a distance from her dormitory, but not from the dining hall.... maybe should show him her parchment after all. "I'm making a map," Bernie revealed, whipping her scroll out of her sleeve with quite the flourish. "I don't know any French and I suppose wizards have an odd system for labeling their rooms..." She could've sworn she was in one called A1, like the steak sauce, earlier. "But I have a rough drawing of the castle, and I just needed to see what this corridor connects to." It was rough, so far, with each floor of the castle being spaced out in tidy ink hatching. But it was also a nice drawing, that clearly Bernie had put some time into, and had used a ruler for straight lines and everything.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind