View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 11:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
”Bloody hell.” Malachi slowed to a stop, realising he’d come to the end of the corridor. That couldn’t be right. Corridors led to somewhere. That was their very purpose. Connecting places. What even....?

How had he managed to end up here in the first place? He’d been heading to his office...or at least that’s what he thought until he came to this admittedly strange corridor. Where had he gone wrong? Down the corridor and to the right? No, no that had taken him to the tea room. No office there. Was it left, left, up, left?

Unlikely.

All that time learning Hogwarts, years and years then with his return, only to be reduced to a first year in this place. There were many times the man ended up in wrong turns here. Now, there was a corridor that led to literally nowhere. Nowhere? Really? Why? To further frustrate him, that’s why. All it made him think of was a disaster striking and those less familiar running down that corridor trying to escape—though he supposed it worked in their favour for that very reason as well.

Turning, his gaze drifted outside the window. Did...did that window know it wasn’t morning anymore? Because........yeah....
Bernadette was in no hurry to go any particular place. Of course she had homework, but part of her self-assigned homework was to get to know his castle as best as she could, since she was going to be attending here all year and all that. And even if they did get to go to Hogwarts next year, there was no harm with having an intricate knowledge of a rival wizarding school. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Only joking, Beauxbatons wasn't Hogwarts enemy...

...right?

Hmmmmmm.

Bernadette came to a stop a little over halfway down this corridor, right near a window, and tilted her head at the person in front of her, who was also looking at a window. "Headprof--master? Headmaster? Sir?" she self-corrected the nickname she had for Mr. Trent. "Whatcha looking at?"

Oh, huh. The window was like, more of an artistic rendering than a real window. Right? Because it was evening-time, not morning. Silly window.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind