View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 05:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Her eyebrows had stopped growing, which was okay, but Bernadette still had LONGER THAN USUAL eyebrows?!!! She STILL looked like a member of ZZ Top/the dwarves from The Hobbit/Cousin It/Aberforth Dumbledore!

HALP.

"SIR," Bernadette tried raising her hand with this exclamation, "Are we going to have to shave our eyebrows next to normal or is there a spell to un-grow our hair also?!" Her voice might've squeaked on the last word she said, as she was still starting to sweat a little about the chin-length of her eyebrow hair. Keep it up, he'd said. You're a NATURAL, he'd said. Go to Hogwarts, they'd said. All the kids at Hogwarts love school, they'd said. This would be fun, they'd said.

Bernadette hmmphed while she waited for an answer to her question, taking out a bit of parchment and hurriedly scratching down an ideal hairstyle. She was taking inspiration from a Muggle film she'd liked and one where the character DID NOT have wild eyebrows. She quickly deposited it in the bucket and returned to standing by her mirror, dreading the sight of her eyebrows. She had to fix those BEFORE she changed her hair, no?!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind