View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was a little surprised that today’s COMC lesson was being held in the rose garden, given how… particular Headmistress Desmaris was about her roses, but she wasn’t complaining. Far from it! After spending half a term cooped up inside Hogwarts castle, she welcomed any reason to be outside, and the rose garden had been one of her favorite places back when she was, you know, an actual Beauxbatons student. She took a quick moment to enjoy the scenery as she entered the garden… the sweet floral scent of the flowers, the soft colors of the petals. It was tempting to touch them, but she wasn’t stupid enough to try it! She didn’t want any trouble with the heads of either school; one of whom annoyed her, the other terrified her. Just in case, she kept her hands behind her back so no one could accuse her of anything.

Tina had played the part of a model student since the start of the term, but given the fact that COMC was her only class taught by a Beauxbatons professor, she was even more determined than ever to be on her best behavior. Not as a sign of respect for the Hogwarts staff or an example for the other students to follow - she wasn’t their babysitter! Her motives were purely selfish. She hoped that by acting like a perfect Beauxbatons student, she’d be invited to become one once more. As such, she made sure her uniform was immaculate… clothes neatly ironed, shoes shined, tie tied and perfectly centered, and her hair pulled back out of her face and secured with a purple butterfly hair tie. Yes, she knew Professor de Nostredame was head of Papillonlisse. No, her butterfly wasn’t an attempt to butter him up; it was the same purple butterfly she always wore in some fashion as an homage to one of her dads who just happened to belong to the same house.

“Bonsoir, Professor de Nostredame,” Tina greeted in perfect French. “Comment allez-vous?” With that, she took her seat on the nearest empty couch, sitting up as straight as she could. Ahh, it was so nice to sit on a nice couch (even if she probably would have to share it with other people) instead of the benches, hay bales, or any other manner of objects the Hogwarts professors used as furniture!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...