View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Should he have approached Dorian? Should he have let the elder boy have some alone time? Merlin knew that in this castle alone time was hard to get, especially in the common room. Shrugging it off as Dorian hadn’t explicitly said GO AWAY Cole looked around at the lit candelabras again at Dorians comment nodding. "Yes, it’s beautiful, but i think it’s a little creepy too. Like the vibe of the rooms makes you expect a ghost to appear from out of the wall, but maybe that’s just me?" He actually missed Peeves and the other ghosts.

Rounds, oh right...Dorian was head boy Cole had forgotten. Catching the big cushion in his arms and managing to keep himself from toppling backwards he asked curiously the homework comment was totally ignored because rounds we’re more interesting. "How is it to be head boy? Why do you have to do rounds?" It sounded very adult like. Sitting down on the cushion pulling his legs up under him Cole said. "I guess Beauxbatons is all right. I miss Hogwarts and quidditch and even the ghosts and how it’s more relaxed you know? Nobody expects us to stand to attention there until the headmistress is seated. Its weird. Do you like Beauxbatons Dorian?"
Creepy? Dorian looked back up at the candles while leaning back against the pile of cushions. He could see what Cole meant but to him it looked more romantic than creepy. Of course he was not going to mention that as it would sound way too awkward in this situation. "No, i get what you mean." he said. " The low light and flickering of the flames does give it an eerie look" It was interesting how two people could look at the same thing but see something completely different.

The question about being Head Boy wasn't answered immediately. Instead, the Ravenclaw thought for a moment before he spoke. "It's a responsibility in the first place but you know, i also think that being a student leader means humility and having a presence. You have to be able to talk and listen to people without taking sides when something happens and base your decision in situations by being tough but fair. But i am still bitter that i didn't get to see the Prefect's bathroom" he ended with a huff. Hogwarts should invited him next year just so he can look inside. It was one of the places he had most wanted to see. " why you ask? wanting advice for getting the badge as well?" he was slightly grinning. Most wanted to stay away from having a badge but perhaps Cole was different.

Rounds. Dorian shrugged his shoulders. It really wasn't anything special. " Just walking around and keeping an eye out for any troublemakers. And in the evenings we patrol the corridors to see if no one is going on midnight exploring" he frowned suddenly. Was it his time to walk around this evening? He needed to check his schedule when he got back to his common room.

" I miss Quidditch as well" he answered back with a soft sigh. He was lousy on a broom but he always enjoyed viewing the matches and supporting Ravenclaw in the stand with the rest. "Don't let the Headmistress here you say that it is weird" he laughed as he picked up another cushion behind him and placed it on his stomach and hugged it by wrapping his arms around it. " She's very sensitive isn't she?" he added in a lower voice. "But i like Beauxbaton. I like the order and how clean and neat it is" he was the type to keep himself and his own space arranged in a systematic way. It was also why he was one of the very few who appreciated ex-headmaster Scrimgeour's methods....up until he started firing perfectly capable professors and turning a blind eye on his goons... that was when he had started to lose respect.