View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 02:24 AM   #60 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Alexa, play Sharp Dressed Man
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
If it could prolong her casting the uselessness of the eyebrow growth extension charm, she was ALL for it. No offense Barlow, but seriously??? "Done." Well no, the spell wasn't done, but yes, she'd cast it. And hopefully have it work (cause she was pretty sure there were a few exceptions where it didn't work??) But this wasn't going to be one of them WAS IT??

"Finite incantatem," Carsyn said, flicking her wand at the girl's eyebrows. Although come to think of it, it PROBABLY just stopped the growth, but as far as cutting them back down a reasonable length, that was something different.
Bernadette's eyebrows were nearing the collar of her uniform shirt now, honestly. Why wasn't the professor stopping this??!! She was going to look like ZZ Top here in a minute!!!! Actually she might have looked like them now...

Hastily, she squeezed her eyes shut when the girl agreed to stop her eyebrow growth. She didn't know if they were still growing or not, but she was willing to part her eyebrow-drapes to peek in the mirror and see. "THANK YOU," she exhaled loudly toward the older Gryffindor. "Well, thank you for now..."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind