View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 02:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default All i can hear is Michael Cera being awkward in Superbad which I just watched
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
His office, if it could really be referred to as such a thing, was in no condition for visitors. Well, to be fair, it hadn't ever been in the condition for visitors. There was really only so much that could be done with a space as... er.... confined as this. It wasn't the WORST thing that could happen. But yeah, it was pretty bad. Finneas tried his best to salvage what remained of the catalogue pile on his desk as young Bernadette made her way inside. And by made her way inside, what I really mean is that she took three steps inside. Because really, that's as many steps as could be taken. Unless you were a houseelf, in which case... Maybe six.

Her comment elicited a strange sort of uncomfortable Schmoe-branded laugh. "Ha, ha, ha," just like that, but six times. "Yes." He blinked a few times, knowing very well that he ought to keep his comments on the matter neutral. Wouldn't want to give the Headmistress ANOTHER reason to hate every single thing about him!

Surprisingly? (Or maybe unsurprisingly)? (Yeah, unsurprisingly). UNSURPRISINGLY, Finneas hadn't received any student visitors yet and wasn't entirely sure how these drop-in hours were meant to go. He assumed that it was his turn to ask what he could help her with, but she had beat him to the punch! Oh ho ho ho har har har. Anyway, anyway, anyway.

"Of course," he gave her an awkward sort of grin. Verify? Qualifications? ........... "...............O-Okay," was she.......... sent here by the Headmaster......... or something? Because........ he had.............. already....... signed his yearly contract?
Was this guy really a professor, or was he just an actual Muggle the Headprofessor had taken in as a charity case? Bernadette wasn't sure he was even a wizard, first of all, and second of all, she knew full well what charity looked like because she had volunteered to visit old folks back in her Guides days. She added that question to her list just as he began to laugh like a malfunctioning robot. And then he SMILED at her. WHY? Bernie was half-expecting to be blinded by braces, since the professor looked so young. No no no. He needed to put that suspicious smile away. Bernadette's deep frown should have told him as much.

She cleared her throat without further ado and began with her first question. "Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind