View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 02:08 AM   #59 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
SOMEONE HELP HER PLEASE!!! Bernadette was FREAKING OUT over her eyebrow hair. Nay, her eyebrow EXTENSIONS!!!!!

"Please cast that on me," she begged the older girl who was talking to her. She had no idea who she was, but she could tell the voice belonged to a girl and the shape of the girl was taller than she was. "I know I've done that spell before, but i can't really see to aim at myself now." And also, she was a little bit scared to cast something else on herself in case it made things WORSE.
If it could prolong her casting the uselessness of the eyebrow growth extension charm, she was ALL for it. No offense Barlow, but seriously??? "Done." Well no, the spell wasn't done, but yes, she'd cast it. And hopefully have it work (cause she was pretty sure there were a few exceptions where it didn't work??) But this wasn't going to be one of them WAS IT??

"Finite incantatem," Carsyn said, flicking her wand at the girl's eyebrows. Although come to think of it, it PROBABLY just stopped the growth, but as far as cutting them back down a reasonable length, that was something different.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.