Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 01:36 AM   #64 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Yay!
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Hearing the information about the Alarte Ascendare charm helped the Gryffindor understand why Fuller-Thompson said what he'd said. That using the charm if you were under the object wouldn't work. At all. And he didn't want to think about the effect of trying this spell while he was under the object and the spell failing so he was going to think about something el-

They had to work in groups??

Lucas let out a small sigh. He would much rather work by himself if he could. It was the more comfortable option but Fuller-Thompson specifically said groups. It was with that thought that he started looking around the room, trying to see if anyone actually needed a partner. If worse came to worse, he....... might have to call out for a partner himself.

But it was then that his eyes landed on a first year who was asking for a partner and he moved over to her. "Uh, hey!" Smile. "I'm Lucas. I can be your partner."
Fiona was ready to ask if she could work by herself when she spotted a Gryffindor boy, probably fourth-year heading over towards her. "I'm Fiona. Thanks for being my partner. Do you want to go first?"