View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Talking One can only HOPE
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas was hunched over at his desk, trying to organize all of the NEW things he had to keep in piles on top of it. All of the catalogues from the lesson were slipping and sliding off the already-crowded desk, the giant post-its hardly even fit underneath, and there was also a horrible, horrible problem much worse than everything else: he couldn't find his fidget spinner!!!

It was in this chaos when he heard the knock, knock, knock on the door and lifted his head, promptly letting go of his hold on the catalogues and causing a huge avalanche of ikea magazines off his desk. "Errrrrrrr, come in," he called out with some hesitance.

If this was the Beauxbatons Headmistress, he was really screwed.
Oh hmm, the door had been unlocked the whole time. Well excuse Bernadette for having MANNERS today. She turned the knob to the door and walked in, taken aback by the, uh, cramped-ness of the space and the clutter of all the THINGS from their class. PILES of THINGS, eh? This one wasn't really the organized typed, she KNEW IT from the START.

"Interesting place you have here," Bernie announced somewhat stiffly, pretending to be snobbish and posh as she entered into the closet space and was almost immediately forced to take a seat on a folding chair. She frowned at the chair, as it faintly reminded her of a cheap Muggle festival or wedding, but sat anyway and pulled out her spiral-bound notebook. Yes yes, she too had Muggle relics amongst her things. She hadn't learned how to charm a quill yet and was faster at writing with Muggle pencils than quill and parchment. And this activity DEFINITELY required speed and deftness.

So here she was, prepared to interview the professor about his qualifications. "Can I ask you a few questions," the first-year stated rather than asked, staring down the professor with the same suspicious intensity she had applied in class. She had worn her fake glasses today and her cleanest, most new-looking school uniform sweater, tie, and skirt. "My name is Bernadette O. Grantham, and I am a Muggle expert. I need to verify your qualifications for teaching my peers and myself." And that was ALL the explanation he was going to GET.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind