View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 05:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was not surprised to hear her answer was correct, but she was caught off guard when the subject turned to human transfiguration. So that's what they were doing today? Her heart sank. She could transfigure an inanimate object or an animal, no problem, but human transfiguration had much higher stakes than she was used to. What if she got stuck in a transformed state? What if she caused irreversible damage to herself or someone else? She wasn't vain about her appearance, but she didn't want to be disfigured either!

Tina willed herself to refocus her thoughts on Barlow's next question. Hopefully the more attention she paid, the fewer mistakes she'd make when it came time to do the actual spell work. So human transfiguration… she knew it was used to alter a person's appearance. She knew about Metamorphmagi and about the dangers associated with human transfiguration (hence her nervousness), but all of those things had been said. What else could she contribute? Aha, she had it! She raised her hand and said, "It's possible to transfigure humans into inanimate objects, but in order to change back, you'd need help from someone else or, if you transfigured yourself, you'd need the intent to keep your mental abilities behind your spell so you can change back yourself."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...