View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 10:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Considering he had never met Kaiser's mum, Eiji would not know what she smelled like so that would be a very peculiar insult to offer up anyway. What he could offer up, however, was a return head nod. One he did easily and just before class officially began.

And Eiji was not entirely keen on offering up any sort of reply really. Especially since his thoughts could only circle back around to his mum and what she used to do when he was a baby to make him laugh..and then later on with Rebecca. Then there came the horror when Rebecca sneezed and...well...her hair suddenly streaked magenta. He blamed the mirrors, which he was now reluctantly staring into and honing in on his own hazel-green eyes. Which reminded him of a story mum once told about her own eyes to mask their purple color.

So, amazingly enough, he found himself raising his hand to answer. "Charms do not alter the properties of the object they are cast upon. Like if I were to magically alter my eye color dark brown...my eyes are still my human eyes. But if I were to magically swap them out with those of an eagle...then that would be a spell, transfiguration magic. My eyes no longer my human eyes but those belonging to that of an animal."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes