View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default Secret messages in all Baron's posts
Mischievous Niffler

"You may respond now." So then the Baron as silence stretched on. Weirdly, he was smiling. Why would he give the Headmistress permission to respond? Mystery, mystery, what are thou? What game was he playing?

Well, whatever game he was playing was now game over. The Headmistress was here and she was demanding answers. And then there was another professor, a dude whose name didn't seem to be something that Baron's tongue could pronounce. (The y in Mathys...long or short?) Dearie oh dear!

Baron turned to smile at the Headmistress. "Headmistress!" he exclaimed, looking just a little guilty even though he was overtly beaming. 'Here, let me mutter the truth to you." And he walked towards her and began muttering in a low tone which may or may NOT have been low enough for everyone in the room to not overhear. "I'm sure you're wondering what we're all doing in your little torture hall. Believe it or not, I was just following this naughty young boy right here to see what he was up to." Obviously this meant Kaiser! "We were pretending he was you, even though I think he was really trying to trick me into thinking he was you, not knowing I was just playing a test on him to see if he was honest or not. I made up a story about a misbehaving student whose fate would be decided by you, and was just waiting to see if this young whipper snapper confessed to not being you. If he didn't, then I would have punished him by making him do chores for this young lady here." Obviously Gemma! He pulled back and clapped his hands together. "But now that you're here, I'll let you handle the matter in which way you see fit!" That last part was not said in muttering.

"Hello Nostredame," he said, giving a small nod to the other one. "I never know how to pronounce your first name, which is why you will hear my trying until you grace me with the wisdom of your parents at the hour of their naming you."