Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 03:24 AM   #51 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Luc and Co.
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Normally Nettie would have been melting at that smile the boy sent her way, but she had matured sort of and if it weren't for the fact that the Beauxbaton kids hadn't said a single word to her yet, she might have fallen for it. Yet something about the situation just put a bad taste in her mouth. Not enough to make her pause, but she knew how catty teenagers could be. Particularly French teenagers.

Still, it was her job as prefect to keep the peace and make nice - and of course Eiji was ruining said peace at the moment, even if he wasn't meaning to. Sigh. She really had to do everything, didn't she?

"I'll take his drink. Both of theirs, actually," she said, grabbing both drinks and saving Missa the trouble of having to choose between being polite and taking the drink from Eiji. There, crisis averted yes? You're welcome Missa and Eiji. "Yes, bottoms up!" she said with a grin to the Beauxbaton kids before gulping down the first cup, and then taking a long drink out of the second one as well.

Something about that had tasted...off. OH NO. Had she grabbed two strawberry glasses from the girl? In her haste to defuse the situation she hadn't even thought of that! She was ALLERGIC to strawberries! Oh Merlin, Eiji was NEVER going to let her live this down...wait, no. The drinks had definitely been cucumber and lemon flavored. Not a hint of strawberry at all. So why did she feel so...weird? She just smiled and nodded, making little "mmmmmm" noises at the Beauxbaton students, unaware that both her hands were starting to sprout feathers, peeking out from under the sleeve of her yoga shirt...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 09-18-2019 at 12:38 AM.