Thread: Dance Studio
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Missa had realised weekends were about reluctant exploring - not out of curiosity but out of a need to getaway from strangers. A corner she could have a moment alone with her thoughts, a corner she could study in, a corner she that would allow her anxiety to stay away.

She was in search of just that when she stumbled upon the dance studio. And a what a find it was. Dropping her bag by the door, the fifteen year old walked into the room - completely taken aback.

It was a treat for the eyes, no doubt. Smiling to herself, the Ravenclaw twirled on spot and watched herself do so on the mirrors around. Now all she needed was some music.
There were just a few areas Nettie had yet to explore in the castle - the dance room being one of them. Dance had never been something that appealed to her for whatever reason. She loved the arts, but for some reason, she'd loathed the one ballet lesson her mum had enrolled her in when she was four, and that was the end of Trinetta Gladin's dance career.

Still, she wanted to at least SEE it, if only to say that she saw the entire castle. She found the room occupied, however, and watched with a smile as Missa twirled in the middle of the room. She chuckled and approached her dorm mate.

"There's no music," she pointed out. So helpful.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid