View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

It had been a long week, so Tina was looking forward to the weekend, even more so than usual. In a few hours, she'd get a well-deserved break from her Studies, but first, she had to make it through transfiguration. Oh well, she could've had it much worse as far as lessons go. She was glad her last lesson of the week was one of the few where she liked both the subject and the professor who taught it. Between that and it being the last class before the weekend, Tina was in an unusually cheery mood as she entered the classroom. "Hello, Professor Barlow," she greeted, giving him a small smile.

Tina didn't even bat an eye at the semi circle of mirrors. She was used to weird classroom setups by now. This was a Hogwarts class, after all… even if they were technically at Beauxbatons. Instead of looking at the gangly dark-haired girl in the mirror, Tina focused her attention on trying to guess how the mirrors were going to be used. Would they be transfiguring themselves? She had to admit that possibility made her more than a little nervous, despite her aptitude for transfiguration. Maybe they'd be doing something else… she hoped. Maybe something with glass? For one fleeting moment, that idea reminded her of a transfiguration lesson from a couple of terms ago. They weren't doing Prima Forma again, were they?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...