View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Can I sing?" What kind of question was that? "I mean, maybe, but not in front of people!" Bernie was turning red just thinking about that question! She quickly put a spoonful of cookie dough in her mouth so she couldn't answer any more questions...

But she nodded. The dough WAS good. It didn't need a thing more. How did one bake with magic though? She had an idea, and swallowed her sample cookie before speaking. "The book!!!!" Bernie twirled over to her bag she'd dropped on a stool and rifled through it to find the textbook she needed. "We'll portion them out like regular cookies or biscuits and then use magic to make them rise. Or maybe there is a spell to make the oven go faster in here." She plopped the Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 down on the work bench so Freyr could read it too.
Freyr looked at the book, then said "Here, the Fire-Making Spell. Would it help if we make the oven go turbo?" He then said "You know, I am planning to form a rock band, I am sure it will make my time in school a lot more fun." and waited Bernie to see her reaction. He had to a singer other than himself for his band, after all.