View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 03:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Kaiser did as he was bid, and took a seat in front of the desk, across from where Trent would sit. Given that there wasn't much else to do or look at in that moment, he proceeded to watch Trent curiously, wondering what on earth he was looking for. Because he was looking for something, wasn't he?

Huh? ... Oh! "Yes, please. That would be... yes." Words were not coming all that easily today, and it only seemed to be getting worse as the hours dragged on. If Kaiser didn't get any sleep that night, he would probably be an unintelligible mess by tomorrow. But the point was... yes, he would take some tea. Kaiser was really not the kind of person to turn down food or drink. Ever.

"Um..." he replied, trailing off as he considered the question. "Well enough, yes." Honestly, he couldn't even be mad about the broom closet. Kaiser felt more like he belonged there than he did anywhere else in the palace of Beauxbatons. He didn't say that much though, because that was the kind of thing that got you pitied, and Kaiser didn't want that at all. He was quite happy to get to the point of this meeting instead, which... oh.

So... the results hadn't made it here yet.

Kaiser gave a bit of a guilty smile, and shifted slightly in his seat. "Well, sir... I took my exams over the summer. August. My results came only two days bef-..." No, that wasn't the word. "... two days ago." Kaiser supposed he should also mention why the delay in sitting his OWLs, but supplying additional information without being prompted wasn't really his thing, so he left it at that. Maybe Trent wouldn't ask. "Two Acceptables and two Exceeds Expectations." That much was worth adding.

You are Chocolate!