View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

Default we do not presently share ze heart sentiment
the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine thought that the CoMC professor looked disappointed that he found her standing before him and not someone else. She couldn’t be bothered one bit. She fixed her strong gaze on his neck instead. Whatever happened to it, she had a feeling it was a nasty injury but was certain that it would be taken care of. The man seemed more than capable of doing that… and well, anything else that was tossed his way. From him, her gaze swung to the door as it swung shut behind him. Claudine wasn’t always interested in other persons much less their abode yet she found herself curious about this professor’s. Yes, she would have liked to explore if she could.

But there was a certain matter to be taken care of. Feeling incredibly small due to her shortness, the Snakette threw back her head slightly so that she would be able to look him in the eye. “I was flying it,’’ she began in explanation. “When I was trying to get it down to return, the kite crashed to the ground before I could reach it.’’ Claudine indicated to the top of the kite which was very dented. “I thought that I would get your help in having it fixed.’’

And also because she was fascinated by him, hence this kite was an excuse for the visit.
She was quickly about to learn that the utilization of his kites as an excuse to visit was an atrocious lapse in logic.

Inhaling sharply through the nose, his chest rising as copious amounts of air filled his lungs, Mathys took a few lengthy steps with his long strides and sat down on one of the two steps leading up to the porch surrounding his chalet. He expected her to join him.

"....and how bad is ze dahmage?" he inquired while holding his hand out for her to pass the kite to him.