Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
When it came to checking out all the best places in Beauxbaton, the library was high up there on her list. Not only was she sure it would come in handy for studying purposes as well as for homework BUUUUUUUUT also just for reading. If she could get her hands on some books she hadn't read about Herbology, Charms, or Transfiguration yet she would surely be in her glory.

WHOOOOOOOOA!!!

Rylee's eyes grew wide in silent awe as she turned in a small circle taking in shelves packed with TONS of books. There was no doubt in her mind that she would be spending a LOT of time in here! Just look at all these books!

Where was she even supposed to start?!

Sorry to anyone else in the library right now, her mind was focused solely on all the books around here and therefore... she noticed no one at the moment.
Was Carsyn here to study? Absolutely NOT. Okay, well, at least not in an OBVIOUS way because Carsyn Rose had a reputation to uphold which included not being seeing as the academic sort except her grades proved otherwise. What Carsyn Rose was here for was because she'd made it a mission to explore Beauxbatons as much as possible. If she was forced to spend the next ten months here, she might as well get used to where everything was. Maybe ask the librarian if she knew where the French played quidditch at? Maybe try to make eye contact with one of the suppperrrrr good looking French boys and work up to that first kiss.

First things first. An older girl and housemate. And one who happened to have played for their house team, which made all the more sense for Carsyn to strike up a conversation with her cause she was DESPERATE to make Gryffindor Seeker, if there even was going to be Quidditch this year. And if not, then she had three more years to achieve that goal.

"Think we could use that charmed ladder as a lookout point?" Just curious. Also, please don't be startled.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.