View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: de Nostredame! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Troubled by the events of the feast, Mathys had spent the greater portion of his free time inspecting the Beauxbatons' perimeter and trying to sort just what had had the gargoyles so spooked that evening. He also had to continuing tend to his neck, around which a fine purple win colored silk scarf was situated around his neck in a classic loop.

Hearing the knock at his door, the man immediately assumed it was the watercolor circle coming to ask about using his volière for inspiration. So he was greeted with much disappointed to see a Hogwarts pupil on the other side upon pulling his door open. A sentiment that only deepened when he saw what was clutched in her arms.

"........and why have you seen fit to remove zat kite out of the pré de cerf-volant?" he inquired somberly, stepping entirely out of his chalet and shutting the door firmly behind him.

They could discuss this out here - and he imagined that it would not be a particularly long conversation.

Claudine thought that the CoMC professor looked disappointed that he found her standing before him and not someone else. She couldn’t be bothered one bit. She fixed her strong gaze on his neck instead. Whatever happened to it, she had a feeling it was a nasty injury but was certain that it would be taken care of. The man seemed more than capable of doing that… and well, anything else that was tossed his way. From him, her gaze swung to the door as it swung shut behind him. Claudine wasn’t always interested in other persons much less their abode yet she found herself curious about this professor’s. Yes, she would have liked to explore if she could.

But there was a certain matter to be taken care of. Feeling incredibly small due to her shortness, the Snakette threw back her head slightly so that she would be able to look him in the eye. “I was flying it,’’ she began in explanation. “When I was trying to get it down to return, the kite crashed to the ground before I could reach it.’’ Claudine indicated to the top of the kite which was very dented. “I thought that I would get your help in having it fixed.’’

And also because she was fascinated by him, hence this kite was an excuse for the visit.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺