View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Thumbs up
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Me too," Bernie agreed, with all that, except the Northern Europe part she supposed. "I'd never traveled out of the UK before, but this is exciting!" She had always wanted to see a bit of France, especially Paris, so she was happy to have this opportunity this year.

Now the cookies were almost all mixed together... she gave the bowl a few more swirls of her spatula and then passed the bowl back to Freyr. "What do you think? Want to give the dough a taste?" Yeah yeah, you weren't supposed to eat raw flour and all that, but a tiny taste probably wouldn't hurt them. Also...

"Do you think we can use magic to bake these?!" Because why do things the Muggle way when you were enrolled in wizarding school!!!!!!!!!!

Freyr asked Bernie "Hey Bernie, can you sing?" after taking the bowl. Then he took a bit from the dough and tasted it. It was pretty decent. He said "Bernie, I think you saved my cookie dough. Thank you." and continued after passing the bowl to her "Go on, taste it yourself." Freyr thought that this was not like his great-aunt's cookies but he liked it better because he helped it.

After that, he added "Let's try, after all, we are at the school and we are supposed to learn, right?" and laughed. Then asked, "But how exactly we are going to use magic to bake these?"