View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default was gonna wait til DADA was over before putting him here but what can i say, i'm weak
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Well, it was later, and so Kaiser was stopping by Headmaster Trent's office just as he said he would. Still he wasn't worried. Uh, well, not about the initial visit request, at least. The climbing was another matter, but he'd basically decided that denial was the best way to go if Trent remembered to bring that whole thing up.

It took him less time to find Trent's new office space than it did the classroom, mostly because he'd already found his bearings in this part of the castle earlier in the day. Again, great sense of direction; once he'd been somewhere once, he didn't tend to forget it.

As there was no need to give a password to a gargoyle or anything like that, Kaiser simply knocked on the door, stuck his hands in his pockets, and waited. He looked much as he had done all day: tired. A touch pale, dark circles under his eyes, and messy hair that was less 'intentionally windswept' and more 'I haven't seen a hairbrush in weeks'. Nothing a good night's sleep wouldn't sort out - well, except for the hair - but therein lay the problem.

You are Chocolate!