Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
The smile on her face made Sebastian's heart do flips. Merlin she was too pretty for her own good! But he didn't let it show. He had to be strong and slow down. They were friends. Besides...he wasn't really sure if she felt the same anyway.

Then her hand was in his face and he had a huge urge to lick her hand...but he refrained, and raised an eyebrow and gave her a smirk instead. "So the puppy look works.......goood to know." He said, as a mischievous grin replaced the cheeky smirk.

Man...he loved flirting. It was just so much fun!

"But I am glad you forgive me." He said, giving her the biggest smile in his arsenal. Her giggle was the best sound in the whole world...and he was a musician. "Okay...so...shall we go for our stroll? Or do you want to continue to be scared out of your wits and forgiving me?" He said with a cheeky grin while waggling his eyebrows.
That smirk wasn’t fair, this boy wasn’t fair! Nothing around her was fair!

She felt weak in the knees when he smirked at her like and she wanted to run a hand through her hair, but since it was up in a bun, she fiddled with the sleeves of her shirt instead.

“Yes, but don’t use it against me, I’m weak.” She said as she smiled and nudged him again with her hip as she looked up at him, she really was a bit weak around him. The boy sparkled when he smiled, how was she supposed to defend about that?

“Of course I do, you are one of my only friends in this place, what would I do without you?” She asked with a soft smile. Besides Zach and Cain, she didn’t have many people left, and there was only him who knew what happened to her parents.

Gahhh the eyebrow wiggle, the wide smile, the human version of a puppy next to her was lucky she was still on her feet! Everything was hazy and sparkly and did she have heart eyes?

“Hmmmm? ” She said with a dazed voice before she blinked.

“Oh! Yes! Lets go for our walk now. ” She said with a warm smile up at him.

Merlin she needed to keep it together.