View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 07:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Three knocks. Perfectly polite and worthy of his attention.

Setting his literature down on the coffee table in front of his luxurious couch, Mathys strolled over to the door and swung the door open where he found the Hogwarts jeunette with her eyes cast down at her feet.

How disappointing. A perfectly respectful knocking sequence followed by downcast eyes.

"How may I help you, mademoiselle?"
At the door opening, Abra looked up. And up, into the beautiful eyes of this Professor of Magical Creatures. Feeling a bit shy, she swallowed and said "H-hello Professor. I was just wondering if you might let me visit your horse stables." She didn't want to cry, but she felt the urge bubble up.

Oh no, she didn't want to.

She looked down again, swallowing against her dry throat, before looking back up. "I used to live on a farm and I really miss our horses." Used to, before her parents went missing and she and her Auntie Lou moved to London. The cramped apartments and city living were truly suffocating. She knew how to care for the mundane horses independently, and being a first year, having grown up in a predominantly muggle town, wrongfully assumed these would be the same horses in the Horse Stables at Beauxbatons.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move